Investors' Conference on Italian & European NPLs
Banca IMI will be Partner Sponsor of the 2nd edition of this conference - organized by IMN - focused on NPLs in Italy and Europe.
The conference will be the occasion to discuss some industry’s pressing topics, including:
- Overview of Italy’s Banking Sector: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Overview of Key Government Efforts to Stabilise the Italian Banking Sector (insolvency and debt recovery proceedings, bank consolidation efforts)
- Investing in NPLs: Risk and Pricing Considerations for Investors
- Funding the Program: The Role of Securitisation in Fueling NPL Purchasing Power
- NPL Sellers’ Roundtable: Assessing the Impact of the Government Led Initiatives to Date
- Application to Other Mediterranean Economies: Implications for Spain, Portugal and Beyond
Please click here to connect to the event website and see the agenda.